Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Pound Puppies: Pick of the Litter

Sunday, June 28, 2015

DVD Review - Pound Puppies: Pick of the Litter

Pound Puppies: Pick of the Litter
 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the DVD
Lucky, Niblet, Cookie, Squirt and Strudel! Pick your favorite or take them all in another outrageous collection of Pound Puppies! Join the Pound Puppies for five exciting and hilarious episodes as they continue their mission to find the perfect homes for lonely dogs. It’s all here in Pound Puppies: Pick Of The Litter!


My Take on the DVD
This was a fun DVD that had the following great episodes on it:

  • Dog on a Wire
  • Pound Preemies
  • Cuddle Up Buttercup
  • The Pups Who Loved Me
  • I'm Ready For My Close Up
All five of the episodes were a ton of fun and my girls loved watching them. Both said that Cuddle Up Buttercup was their favorite of all of them, but they really could not articulate why this was. That being said I will say that the characters in this series are definitely lovable and ones that will have you coming back for more! 




----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: