Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Guess Who's My Pet

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Book Review - Guess Who's My Pet

Guess Who's My Pet

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
Guess who's there? "I love playing fetch. Woof! Woof!" Mom and Dad will love this charming book, filled with bright illustrations and fun text. Little ones will love unfolding each page to reveal the pet that's hiding under the colorful flap. Perfect for nap time, play time, or bed time fun, parents and children will enjoy saying the clues, folding out the pages, making the animal noises, and revealing who's there each and every time.

My Take on the Book
If you have a very young child in your family , this sturdy board book about pets might be one to add to your sturdy book library.It is so different than other board books. Each page is a different kind of animal that can be a pet: cat, dog, bunny, fish, and bird. Each page is a fold out page with clues to the animal's identity. Finally the last fold out is full colorful illustration of the animal with the sentence revealing the animal. For example: I AM A CAT! Your young child will enjoy unfolding each page. I am sure after repetitive readings, your child might be able to read along too.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: