Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton: Mouse Overboard!

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton: Mouse Overboard!

Geronimo Stilton: Mouse Overboard!

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
My family and I, Geronimo Stilton, were invited to Lisbon, Portugal, to retrace the journey of the great explorer Vasco da Gama. He was the first European to reach India by sea -- and was apparently an ancestor of the Stiltons! But once we got on the boat, I learned that someone was trying to sabotage the voyage. Could I figure out who?



My Take on the Book
What a funny, engaging book that will not only delight your kids, but it will tickle the funnybone of anyone that reads it. This book has a fun mystery within it and best of all it has characters that you will want to get to know. The combination of easy to read pages and colorful illustrations make this book a family favorite within our home and I think you will love it within yours too!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: