Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - The Plans I have For You Journal

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Book Review - The Plans I have For You Journal

The Plans I have For You Journal

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg



About the Book
Part of a new brand in the Zondervan family, The Plans I Have for You journal prompts creative thinking and exploration of the talents and personalities that make us special, and then helps explore how God may use our unique traits to spread love and joy and make the world a better place.


My Take on the Book
Have your kids ever said that they wondered what plan God had for them? I know growing up I had this question go through my mind. This book is a great way to start a conversation with your child or let them start their own journey with finding that path for themselves. The book provides step-by-step processes over 90 days to help kids in this way. There are amazing illustrations and what is being shared was easy to understand for my pre-teen and it really opened a dialogue between us too.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: