Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Diary of an 8-Bit Warrior

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Book Review - Diary of an 8-Bit Warrior

Diary of an 8-Bit Warrior
 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
Minecraft meets Diary of a Wimpy Kid in this journal of a Minecraft villager who dreams of becoming a Minecraft warrior.

In the first in this series of three unofficial Minecraft adventure books, it’s time for our 12-year-old hero to choose his future vocation to study at the Minecraftia school. His options are less than tantalizing: farmer, butcher, crafter, miner. What this noob really wants is to be a warrior like his hero, Steve. So when he learns that the five best students in school that year will get the chance to start warrior training, it’s ON.




My Take on the Book
My girls love minecraft and while this is the first book that I have read in this series of books I found the book to be a fun read with my girls, and they even wanted to take the book and read the book for themselves too. The really liked the main character and all of the other characters in the book and I appreciated the world in which the book was situated too. The main character has to make some big decisions that will lead him into the future. The book was a ton of fun and if you are a fan of minecraft you will completely be drawn in!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: