Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Tales from the Haunted Mansion: The Fearsome Foursome

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Book Review - Tales from the Haunted Mansion: The Fearsome Foursome


 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
Welcome, foolish mortals, to Disney Press' spookiest chapter book series yet: Tales from the Haunted Mansion! Based on the attractions from the Disney Parks, each new book tells the story of one of the Haunted Mansion's 999 ghosts. With eerie illustrations throughout and a beautiful three-piece cloth cover, the books are designed to look like they came straight from the library in the Haunted Mansion.



My Take on the Book
This book was so much fun! As fans of the Haunted Mansion, I know that my whole family has wondered over the years about the different ghosts that you see on the ride itself. This book explores the stories of these ghosts one book at a time. The book really went into depth, creating a back-story for the ghost in question and my daughters and I left very excited about upcoming books! If you are a fan of the Haunted Mansion, you will love this book!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: