Dad of Divas' Reviews: Ultra Thin(7mm) Tracing Light Box with 10 PCS A3 Sheets and 1 Drawing Glove

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Ultra Thin(7mm) Tracing Light Box with 10 PCS A3 Sheets and 1 Drawing Glove


 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Lightbox
  • Special three buttons design: on/off button, brightness up/ down buttons, easily adjust screen brightness and convenient to use

  • Adopting the latest Constant Current Technology, no extra heat generation after long time using, keeping stable working temperature to extend the lifespan of the LED

  • Adopting advanced Backlight Technology, astigmatism film and the light guide plate guarantee high Illuminate Uniformity and perfectly protect eyes

  • Imported environment-friendly acrylic material, wear-resisting and pressure-resisting

  • Smartly memorize the brightness of your last use; Ultra Thin(7mm) ; 4 non slip mat on the back of the pad, more stable when use it on table; working life can last for up to 60,000 hours; one year warranty




My Take on the Light Box
I create images for my daughters' lunches everyday and while I love to freehand draw, sometimes it is so much easier to trace some of the images that I want to provide them. In the past I would use a flashlight or other powerful light source but now I can say that this light box is my new standard. The light box is very thin but even better is that it is very bright. I have had no issues using this and it has allowed me to create some very cool images. You can easily adjust the light based on when you need with a touch of the button. You also have an 11X17 space to make your images! Love this light board and you will too!



----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: