Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Guide To Cartooning

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Book Review - Guide To Cartooning


 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
A practical step-by-step guide for anyone interested in cartooning art, it contains original drawings in all styles to illustrate the instructions.

This is the book for anyone who wants to be a successful cartoonist. Easy-to-follow text and hundreds of illustrations teach the reader about
  • the history of cartooning
  • basic drawing skills
  • greeting cards
  • book and magazine illustration
  • humor writing
  • editorial and political cartoons
  • caricature
  • animation
  • comic strips
  • comic books





My Take on the Book
This is an amazing book that offers a ton of great ideas about how you can become a better artist. Filled with a number of activities that will get you drawing. While I am not a great artist this book made it easy to create some very cool art pieces. It allowed me to move forward and even create some creations that I am very proud of and the more and more that I use this the better I tend to get.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: