Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Unicorn in New York: Louie Lets Loose!

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Book Review - Unicorn in New York: Louie Lets Loose!

Unicorn in New York: Louie Lets Loose!
 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg

About the Book
Louie the unicorn has traveled from his home in Storyland to New York City to make all his dreams come true! He's enrolled at an elite performing arts school because he's determined to become a star.

But his ride to super stardom is bumpy--the school already has a superstar unicorn, not to mention singing mermaids and dancing trolls. And apparently you can't pay for things with glitter! But Louie isn't giving up. His irrepressible spirit can't be tamed. And he's about to take a big bite out of the Big Apple so he can see his name in lights!


My Take on the Book
This was a hilarious book that brings in so many memorable characters. I mean what other story brings in unicorns, mermaids, trolls and more. This book has a little of everything and is funny to boot. The story was a quick read and my girls absolutely adored the entire thing! For me, I appreciated the tenacity and strong will of Louie as his never give up attitude is something that I have continued to try to teach my own kids in my own way!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: