Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: Holiday Hearts

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

DVD Review - My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: Holiday Hearts


My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: Holiday Hearts



About the Book
Gather Around For Six Hearth-Warming Holiday Tales!

Tis the season to celebrate with family and your very best friends. But you know that no holiday in Equestria is complete without a little adventure. Join Twilight Sparkle, Spike, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Fluttershy as they embark on six exciting adventures sure to put you in the holiday spirit!



My Take on the Book
This was a great DVD for anyone that loves My Little Pony. My daughters have continued to be fans of these great characters especially with the fun adventures that they have. The characters in this DVD are great and the artists have really captured the personalities within the episodes. While we had not seen these episodes before, it was a lot of fun to watch with my girls and I coud tell that they enjoyed the experience too!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: