Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - The Itchy Book!

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Book Review - The Itchy Book!


The Itchy Book!



About the Book Triceratops has an itch. . . so does Pterodactyl. . . and Brontosaurus. . . and T-Rex! But Dino-Mo reminds them all of the BIG rule: Dinosaurs do not scratch! What's an itchy dinosaur to do? Find out in this hilariously charming beginning reader by author/illustrator LeUyen Pham.


My Take on the Book
This book had a fun story that was accompanied by so many amazing images. My daughter and I loved that this book really looks at having an itch in a whole new way and it helped my daughters to think about how they would itch if they were a dinosaur too! You will get lost in this fun short story, but even more, the images will bring you deeper and deeper into the story and really engage you as well! This was a fun story for the whole family!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: