Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Pocket Art: Portrait Drawing

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Book Review - Pocket Art: Portrait Drawing

Pocket Art: Portrait Drawing



About the Book
Pocket Art: Portrait Drawing is a lively, graphic approach to explaining concepts will have you looking and learning with step by step illustrations and expert tips straight from London-based artist "Miss Led" (aka Joanna Henly). This compact 112-page book is just right for carrying in a backpack or pocket for when you’re learning on the go.

 
My Take on the Book
I have two daughters that love art, however, portraits are not easy for them. This book does great job at helping you to better understand what you have to do to be able to better capture the likeness of the people that you wish to draw.  The book provides a reader with some amazing tips that will help you start to draw some great new portraits. I know I went back to some of the lessons that I had done in the past and tried them again after going through the book and I noticed that I continued to learn and I also noticed that I got better too!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: