You can read more about me on the About page. I encourage you to read a few of the posts that are review related as well as parenting or fatherhood related as well in order to determine if your product, book or website would be a good fit for either advertising, review or both.
On my blog, I provide product, book or website reviews as well as informational posts that I feel would be of interest to my readers. I also usually have a giveaway or two running as well. The readership and subscriber base have been growing and the posts appear to be well received. I try to provide as honest and balanced of a review as possible.
Press Releases/Information Sharing:
If you have an event, sweepstakes or other information which you feel would be a good fit for an informational-style post here, please drop me an e-mail at email@example.com and I would be happy to discuss it with you. There is no charge for this. If I am able to work the content into a post, I will do so – please be aware that it may not be a post dedicated to your topic, but may be included in a ’round-up’ type of post if that’s a better fit, or allows me to post in a more timely fashion.
If you are interested in advertising here or submitting a product to be reviewed, please read the following:
- All ads will appear in the far right sidebar, in the section labeled “Sponsors”.
- A 125×125 logo or button costs $25/month
- A 125×160 advertisement costs $30/month
- If you would like a different-sized ad, please contact me for price information.
- All ads are payable at the time that they first appear on the site and may be extended for as long as you wish – payment can be invoiced monthly if you prefer.
- Only graphics that are ‘family-friendly’ will be accepted – please keep that in mind.
- There is no charge at this time for product reviews. However, I reserve the right to initiate a fee at any point in the future if I feel it is appropriate.
- I prefer to review a product that I have personal experience with or a book that I have read. However, I am willing to provide an ‘informational’ post about a product or book if a review sample or copy is not available. But please keep in mind that I will only provide ‘My take’ on products that I am personally familiar with.
- Informational posts or press releases are posted in a ’round-up’ fashion, generally every Friday. If you wish to ensure that your information is presented in a unique post, there is a charge of $25 for this.
- I make every attempt to post reviews within a timely basis after receiving products, samples or services. However, I cannot absolutely guarantee that a review will be posted within a specific timeline, or even at all. Please be aware of this when sending samples for review.
- Giveaways are a great opportunity to increase exposure about your product, book or site. Please consider submitting a sample or copy for a contest. I am a member of PRIZEY and must adhere to their guidelines (contests must be free to enter, non-bloggers are always able to enter, and winners are always randomly drawn). However, I also submit all of my giveaways to PRIZEY and/or other contest listing sites as well, which increases the exposure for the sponsor as well.
- I ask that all giveaway items be held with your company until the giveaway is complete. I will then provide you with the name of the winner(s) to send out the item(s).
- The specific requirements for entry into the contest are usually to comment on the giveaway post and to visit the sponsor’s site if appropriate. If you have any additional requirements, I would be happy to consider them.
Information on sponsorships:
At this time, I am currently seeking sponsors interested in working with me to promote your products for various blogging initiatives such as The Ultimate Family Vacation as well as a few other ideas that I am working on. I am also considering trying to attend BlogHer 2013. In return for assisting with costs attributed with the initiatives or conferences (conference registration fees, transportation and/or hotel costs), I will work with any and all sponsors to get your product(s) noticed – with hundreds (if not thousands) of bloggers (those who currently read as well as those in attendance).
In addition to blogging specifically about your product, I also will provide premium advertising (banner ads, above the fold) for six months to all sponsors, as well as a permanent ad in my sidebar, and your ad or graphic prominently displayed on all posts I write related to the vacation or conference being sponsored. I also mention sponsors while Tweeting about the conference as well. If you have any other ideas as to how to receive the best value for your sponsorship, I am happy to work with you on any (reasonable) requests – let’s work together to identify the best way that we can work together and assist each other meet our goals!
If you have any questions or need more information, please send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am looking forward to working with you!